26 October 2009

Slow on Posting

Okay, So I thought I would at least post a new picutre on here. This one is of Miranda getting ready to have her Birthday cake. What a cutie... I have lots of pics to post, however I am having problems with my computer at home. So I will keep trying. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Ok, so this is December & I don't think I even knew you had a blog! Silly me....sorry. I can tell you don't blog too often ;) I completely understand why though, life is so busy & other things are more important. I try & keep up with it so I have my own little diary of Preston's life. I print my blog too. And I think Blogger has came up with their own way for us to print the blog too. When I print it, the background doesn't print off, which is ok, b/c that would be a LOT of ink!! Anyhoo....thanks for the comment & Yahooooo for little girls :)

    P.S. That is the most adorable picture of Miranda!

    ReplyDelete