Yesterday we set up Miranda Jean's frog pool! Wow did she have fun, I was a littel worried that she may not like it. But she had a ball. We can't wait to do it again, she was so much fun to watch.
It is hard to believe that she is almost 10 months old. She has been crawling for a month or so and in the last couple weeks pulling herself up on things. Today I caught her walking along the couch. So it won't be long and she will be on the go with no help from Mommy and Daddy. Miranda is also chatting up a storm (wish I new half of what she was telling us. But she is saying, mom, dad, doog, kitty, hi, bye- bye and waving.
I have lots of pictures to post from the last few months. I hope to get that done in the next few days.
29 June 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I can't see the pic... I will help u fix it, k? HUGS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
ReplyDelete